Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
I like it very much, thanks for this good work...the effects of braking and accelerations are really more realistic
@Yaphy21 In the RSH.ini file there are FROGGER and CARGOBOB which correspond to two helicopters of the original game, can you try these two devices and tell me if the sounds work?
@Yaphy21 So that I can tell you correctly and precisely what helicopters are you using?
@Jneum16 Hello, Heli Taxi is a very good script but it fulfilled other functions than those proposed in the mod RSH, the two mods have some conflicts in a certain way but despite they can work together
The audio tracks, are in addition and replace the original sounds of the game to synchronize the different evolutions of the rotors and engine sounds and all this can be parameterized.
@KILO1 Is the "Game name" of your Blackhawk "in the vehicles.meta file" the same as the one in the RSH.ini file?
@SLY95ZER I like the idea, but the controller support can contain according to some helicopters special commands, examples, machine gun, winch, turbo...etc and perhaps also, personal options of other players.
This is why we have promoted ignition, on, off and radio controls on the keyboard.
We just added acceleration and deceleration sounds on the triggers.
as I said at the beginning, I like your idea which would be it’s on, even more realistic, I keep it aside for the moment but it’s a good idea yes.
@Alex01 Salut, merci, non désolé, ce n'est pas en projet
@Reacon Hello Reacon, sorry, I have no discord, is there a problem?
- Get in the helicopter
- key "F7" menu ( panel On/Off, fps, recharge .ini + different indicators for your personal settings )
- Press the key once " i " to start on-board systems
- Press the key once "+" to start the engine
- Press the key once "-" to stop the engine
- For the atmosphere, you will have the radio "ATC" by pressing the " * "
- Montez dans l'hélicoptère
- touche "F7" menu ( panel On/Off, fps, recharge .ini + différents indicateurs pour vos réglages personnels )
- Appuyez 1 fois sur la touche " i " pour démarrer les systèmes de bord
- Appuyez 1 fois sur la touche "+" pour lancer le moteur
- Appuyez 1 fois sur la touche "-" pour stopper le moteur
- Pour l'ambiance, vous aurez la radio "ATC" en appuyant sur la touche " * "
@zBlackPantherr maybe by modifying the < Speed value > in vehicleaihandlinginfo.... next week I will work on one by increasing all speeds to see