Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Which files do I need to edit to get this to spawn instead of the Crusader on the military base?
Cool. Does the AA gun work too?
Great! Now all we need is a mod replacing all the model spawns with this vehicle.
@AG_MODS Coast Guard peds already exist in-game.
@Shorta You can just rename the files to the name for that model (should be the same as the Combat Pistol files with _LUXE on the end).
What do these flags do, exactly?
@nikko1144 @qu4t Make sure you had the latest version, mine was a month or two out of date versus the newest one and didn't load but when I updated it did.
@evgame_ru It's a shader of some kind, probably tweaked for an overly dark and desaturated monitor.
@Eddlm This is a great mod, but there needs to be options to disable all blips (the current one doesn't disable bike rack blips) and to disable the tutorial messages - they show up nearly every time I go near a vehicle, and it's really annoying.
@meco0742 Script Hook V .net, search this site for it
@Eddlm Here are some bugs I noticed from the updated version:
- Annihilators/Buzzards no longer attack with their mounted miniguns
- Valkyrie turrets "fixate" on the last enemy they kill if there are no other targets, and keep shooting their bodies for several seconds
- The "Land helicopter" functionality is semi-broken: you have to mash enter on the option for them to land, or else they will reduce their altitude slightly and then return to their normal altitude
- "Re-enter vehicle" (part of the same button) also doesn't seem to work
- God mode just doesn't work, the squad's vehicles and the squad members themselves can still die/be destroyed
- Go to waypoint doesn't work, at least in the helicopter: the helicopter just keeps circling
- NPCs don't seem to use the Turreted Limo's minigun
Still a great mod, just a few issues I noticed which I assume were caused by game updates since this these last worked.