Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Eddlm This is a great mod, but there needs to be options to disable all blips (the current one doesn't disable bike rack blips) and to disable the tutorial messages - they show up nearly every time I go near a vehicle, and it's really annoying.
@meco0742 Script Hook V .net, search this site for it
@Eddlm Here are some bugs I noticed from the updated version:
- Annihilators/Buzzards no longer attack with their mounted miniguns
- Valkyrie turrets "fixate" on the last enemy they kill if there are no other targets, and keep shooting their bodies for several seconds
- The "Land helicopter" functionality is semi-broken: you have to mash enter on the option for them to land, or else they will reduce their altitude slightly and then return to their normal altitude
- "Re-enter vehicle" (part of the same button) also doesn't seem to work
- God mode just doesn't work, the squad's vehicles and the squad members themselves can still die/be destroyed
- Go to waypoint doesn't work, at least in the helicopter: the helicopter just keeps circling
- NPCs don't seem to use the Turreted Limo's minigun
Still a great mod, just a few issues I noticed which I assume were caused by game updates since this these last worked.
Looks pretty cool, but are you sure it's fully animated? In the first picture the pump clearly hasn't moved. I don't know how the Fortnite version works but that's not how a pump-action shotgun works.
@aid3lis I have not. There aren't that many updated for recent patches unfortunately and I don't have the time to tinker with it.
What exactly does this do?
@b4cher Yeah I can't even load a game with this gameconfig, I was just telling him how to find the string he wanted.
@Dilapidated You seem knowledgeable about this kinda thing, what part of the gameconfig affects whether you can load singleplayer missions?
@kxngchris Open gameconfig.xml with any text editor, hit ctrl + f, then type in "RADAABLE_DICTIONARY"
@Eddlm Can we get an option to turn off the tutorial messages this mod adds? I love being able to exit from the right side, but I don't need to hear about it every time I exit normally.
I'm encountering a strange error with my load order, and I'm not familiar with vehicle mods so I need some help fixing it. Basically, the game loads perfectly and all the vehicles are in the game, but when I try to play story missions the characters freeze just before any cutscenes start. The mods I have installed are:
2. World of Variety
3. WoV IVPack compatibility patch
4. Vanillaworks Extended
5. Vanillaworks IVPack + WoV compatibility patch
All of these are fully up to date. I'm posting this here because the game works when I have just the first three mods installed, and it's only installing this one that causes the error.