Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
I updated the translation.
Hopefully your new mod supports fire damage :)
@SH42913: Thanks for the new release! Is fire damage included now?
@SH42913: How are you doing? Have you found the time for implementing some things or will we have to wait for a while? :)
@SH42913: I suppose it would be good if it wasnt to overpowered -> burning time is long, but the damage per second is not that high. Best, as always, would be to make it configureable in the config, if possible :)
@SH42913: What do you mean?
When is fire damage finally coming? Just waiting for this^^
OK, here are some of which I wasnt sure:
- Graze wound: do you mean the type of wound you get when you e.g. slide on asphalt or do you mean that in relation to a gun shot?
- penetrating/perforating: with penetrating you mean penetrating the armor and with perforating you mean perforating the person (like the bullet getting shot THROUGH the person)?
- xyz blown: by blown do you mean destroyed or like blown by an explosion?
- Blackout possible: do you mean possible loss of memory or do you mean the person could faint?
- Critically damaged: how will you use this -> citically damaged brain for example? Or will it stand alone (like a waring: hey, you are critcally damaged)?
- Thanks for using: will it be used as e.g. "thanks for using gsw2" or will it stand alone?
I have completed your german translation table (at some points I didnt exactly know what you mean or how you will use it, so it would be good if someone else could proof-read it).
When is fire- and suffocating damage going to come?
@vendetta1969: do you install it via openIV? You have to install it manually.
@SH42913: I tried to use the same values (wounded animations) as for the player character, but it doesnt work. What would be an animation I could use for peds?